As we move forward into 2021 the world continues to face the challenges of a global pandemic. This year the ABG is partnering with UNICEF Australia in order to give back to the global community.
UNICEF is the world’s leading organisation working to protect and improve the lives of every child in over 190 countries. They do this by:
- Protecting and advocating for the rights of every child in Australia and overseas
- Providing life-saving support and protection for children during emergencies and crises
- Delivering long-term international development programs, including education, nutrition and health care.
For further information on the work UNICEF Australia does, click here.
During the ABG Annual Scientific Meeting, we ask all attendees to download the event app. Participation in the conference will be tracked and attendees will earn points for:
- Downloading the event app
- Visiting sponsor booths
- Attending sessions
- Participating in live polls
- Completing surveys
At the conclusion of the conference, the Australasian Brachytherapy Group will donate $1 per 100 points earned by all attendees.
If you would like to make a personal donation to UNICEF Australia, click here https://www.unicef.org.au/donate/donate-once