Presentation Requirements and Deadlines
Rapid Presentations: Your session will included a 5 minute pre-recorded presentation, follow by 3 minutes of live questions and answers from the audience. Please download the official ABG PowerPoint slide template HERE to assist with creating your presentation.
Paper Presentations: Your session will included a 12 minute pre-recorded presentation, follow by 3 minutes of live questions and answers from the audience. Please download the official ABG PowerPoint slide template HERE to assist with creating your presentation.
International Guest Speakers: Your session will included a 20 minute pre-recorded presentation, follow by 10 minutes of live questions and answers from the audience. Please download the official ABG PowerPoint slide template HERE to assist with creating your presentation.
|Item||Sizes/File Types||Due Date|
|Your photo and Bio||For those who have not forwarded a 50-100-word biography, please do and we will add to the program.||20th January 2021|
|Register||Please contact Maddie: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your registration link.||22nd January 2021|
|Pre-recorded presentation||Please see attached document for instructions and format requirements. Please download the official ABG PowerPoint slide template HERE. To view Guidelines for Recording and Virtual presentations please click here.||Week of the 1st of February 2021|
|Polling questions||Submit number of questions and options of answers you would like attendees to choose from to email@example.com||8th February 2021|
|Speaker Dry Runs||The events team will be in contact with you once you have submitted your presentation video to schedule a time.||Week of 15th February 2021|
- The abstract should be no more than 400 words
- A document that supports your abstract may be submitted with the abstract. The maximum size of the supporting document is 2Mb.
- Abstracts must be accompanied by a presenter’s biography of no more than 100 words
- Biographies may include presenter’s positions, career details and major work achievements to date
- Biographies should be written in the third person
- Your biography will be used when introducing you as a speaker at the conference
- The virtual event platform AirMeet is fully customised for the ABG Annual Scientific Meeting
- All presentations to be presented live via the virtual event platform at the time scheduled in the finalised program
- Further details on the platform will be provided to you prior to the event and scheduled training provided
- If you are using Powerpoint slides to support your live presentation these should be presented in 16: 9 format
- You are able to include live polls in your presentation – questions can be submitted in advance or on the event day
- Attendees watching your live presentation can submit questions online for you to answer during the Q & A
- Full technical support is available in preparation for, and on the event day
Interactive electronic posters (ePosters) provide an opportunity to present information that may not be possible to convey with a traditional printed poster.
ePosters enhance visualisation to attract the interest of attendees through the use of videos and other embedded media.
The presentation format of ePosters at the meeting is to be advised.
The ePoster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Formatting Guidelines and Suggestions
Your ePoster should be a single PowerPoint slide
The PowerPoint slide should be 16:9 ratio with a landscape orientation
Please make your poster clear and clean, avoid unncecessary clutter and “special effects”
Keep the background simple and subtle; use a light coloured background for the main slide body
We suggest to not use WordArt, reflections, drop shadows, 3D, semi transparent fills or textured backgrounds
If you are using any video and audio files these must be embedded in your slide. Please do not have links to any external media files
All presenters are required to be registered to attend the ABG 2021 ASM