Presenting the ABG’s inaugural brachytherapy film festival, featuring on demand educational videos with you as the stars.
We are seeking video submissions covering all aspects of brachytherapy from implant procedures to quality assurance, from nursing and anaesthetics to planning and more. It could be a step by step how to, tips and tricks advice or any other format, the only limit is your imagination.
Keep it strictly professional or have a bit of fun with it, it’s up to you and your creativity. There may even be a prize for the cream of the crop.
So get out your GoPro,
Sync up your smartphone,
Calibrate your camera,
And show us your skills!
Still not sure what the film festival is all about?
Here’s the basic formula: Brachy + Fun = Film!
Check out these films from the organising committee for ideas and inspiration!
28 January – All films will be automatically accepted. Following review, any films deemed inappropriate will be notified.
- The invitation to submit a film does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the meeting
- Presenters of accepted films are required to register as a delegate and pay the relevant registration fee
- Each presenter may submit multiple films
- Local policies regarding media consent for filming and confidentiality must be followed for all staff and patients participating in the films
- By submitting this film you grant the organisers permission to broadcast/provide on demand viewing of the film via the online conference platform. Films may also be made available on the ABG website members portal (optional).
- The organising committee’s decision on acceptance of films is final
- Please submit your video recording in a MP4 file format
- Your video must be rendered at 720p (1280×720)
You will need to provide access to your video file online such as through Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube or Vimeo.
How to create a free Dropbox account:
1) Go to Dropbox.com/basic
2) Click “Sign up for free”
3) Create your account details
4) Select your account type – we recommend “Continue with 2GB Dropbox Basic” at the bottom of the page
5) Verify your email address using the email link sent to you
6) Use the Browser Version or download Dropbox. *You do not need to download the desktop app or mobile app, you can just use the browser version.
- Films will be reviewed following submission of the video files (pre-approval prior to filming not required)
- Films must be submitted via the online film submission portal
- A media consent declaration must be ticked in the online submission portal
- Please include all authors and their affiliations
- Acknowledgement of receipt of all films will be made by email
- Notification of film acceptance will be sent via email