The ABG Annual Scientific Meeting is the main event of the year for the Australasian Brachytherapy Group. The meeting is a must for those seeking to expand their knowledge of brachytherapy and stay up to date with research, developments, ethics and technology. The meeting is an ideal forum where brachytherapy practitioners can come together to collaborate, share knowledge and exchange scientific information.
Many opportunities exist to sponsor the meeting and gain valuable exposure and recognition to a targeted audience. The flexibility of these sponsorship packages allows us to tailor a sponsorship package to more accurately suit your objectives for supporting this event.
For further information regarding these opportunities contact Maddie Robson at Key Conference on 03 9870 2611 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The virtual exhibition to be held in conjunction with the meeting will provide business development opportunities and delegate interaction
Exhibition Booths $2,000 including GST
- Two full registrations
- Company logo and company web link on official conference website
- Display of company logo on the Virtual Event Platform
- Virtual booth in the virtual trade exhibition including exhibitor profile, downloadable brochures, meeting recording, note taking
- Company logo displayed between meeting proceedings
- 1:1 virtual meetings in the Meeting Hub connecting with all attendees via Live Chat, Call, Messages
- Comprehensive post event data tracking delegate interaction with sponsor virtual trade display
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy
- Two months or more prior to conference – 50% refund.
- Less than two months prior to conference – no refund.